[Tig] Dailies discussion

James Willett willejames at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:57:51 GMT 2011

On 11 Jan 2011, at 01:12, Rob Lingelbach <rob at colorist.org> wrote:

> Hi James,

Hi Rob,

Yes - sorry, I didn't want to infringe on The TIG rules there, just trying to share some potentially useful info...but yes I can see on a re-read how it may have looked like blatant marketing! Apologies for that - it wasn't meant to come across in that way.

All the best,

James

James Willett

Email  willejames at googlemail.com
Web    www.jameswillett.tv (updates due soon)

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. You should not copy, retain, forward or disclose its contents to anyone else, or take any action based upon it, if it is not addressed to you personally.

If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately at willejames at googlemail.com