[Tig] The Sam Holtz Memorial

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Jan 22 22:44:40 GMT 2011

Thanks to Leon Silverman, Bill Hogan, Fred Rheinstein, Steve Rodriguez, Robert Holtz, Eileen Kramer, and a couple of others whose names I'm sure I'll be reminded of, the Memorial for Sam Holtz at The Castaway today was extraordinary.  It was an outpouring of the many hearts and minds he touched in his lifetime.

I felt a strong sense of community loss among us, that we had seen the last of one of the last true characters in post-production whose heart was as big as his mind, and who never stopped working within our group; he lived for it.

Rob  Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories; TIG admin/founder
--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org     http://rob.colorist.org