[Tig] need 18% gray paint

Michael Poimboeuf mkp at poimboeuf.com
Thu Jan 27 23:46:43 GMT 2011

I just built a studio in Fremont. My color expert & I studied various
options for paint & determined that walls were best in "studio white"
semigloss leaving the option to pull 18% curtains or flat black as
needed. We did the ceiling in flat black outdoor paint as the most non
reflective option.

Kelly Moore in Milpitas CA was able to match what we specified and to
put it into contractor language for the work orders. They gave us
paint samples to insure good matching.

mkp at poimboeuf.com