[Tig] time budgets

Tyler Hawes tyler at litpost.com
Sat Jun 4 03:44:49 BST 2011

Probably 80% of the features I grade fall into the 60-80 hours range.
Extreme cases can go as low as 40 hours or well past 100 hours. But if I
can't get at least 40 hours for the feature, I generally will pass on it
unless it is so well shot it really needs minimal work. I feel like it's not
enough time to do a job I can put my name on without qualification.

--
TYLER HAWES
DI Colorist + Post-Production/Visual Effects Supervisor

**

7813 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046
[323] 874.4477    www.litpost.com

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone.