[Tig] Resolve question

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Jun 14 22:39:16 BST 2011

On Jun 14, 2011, at 2:31 PM, Dave Pickett wrote:

> Rob,
>
> The Wave is hard mapped in regards to Resolve right now.  F4 and F5 are capture still and play back still.  The double arrows at the top are a master menu function which allows you to quickly scroll to the wipe menu although I find that tedious.   Double click the gallery still and it will also playback in wipe mode.  Wipe off screen and toggle with F5 for a cut.

Thanks Dave.   Appears that once I've wiped-to-the-edge I can then access additional stills without going through that step again.

Do you know how one reverts to regular (color grading) controls on the Wave after having entered the wipe master menu mode?

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach   Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org