[Tig] Resolve question

Craig Dingwall Craig.Dingwall at nfsa.gov.au
Thu Jun 16 06:01:14 BST 2011

Wow Steve, that is awsome. Thanks so much for sharing, great tip. :-)

Steve Hullfish <steve at veralith.com>
Sent by: tig-bounces at colorist.org
15/06/2011 07:12 AM

Rob Lingelbach <rob at colorist.org>
cc
tig Group <tig at colorist.org>
Subject
Re: [Tig] Resolve question

Support from Nucoda www.imagesystems.tv
====

While we're at it - and full disclosure - I have been paid by Tektronix to
present its products in the past:

Has anyone with access to a Tektronix scope tried the cool CAPTURE button?

I am not shilling here. I just think this is a cool way to do matches.

Basically, you can capture a "still" inside the Tek scope with the CAPTURE
button on the front.

Then, by moving on to the next clip in your timeline you can see the
waveform of the captured image (as a gold trace) superimposed over the
LIVE image (as a white trace).

In this way, it is easy to see both images and easily line up the traces
without cutting or wiping between your sources. You get the full raster of
both images at all times.

Steve Hullfish

On Jun 14, 2011, at 3:40 PM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2011, at 1:28 PM, Janet Falcon wrote:
>
>> Hi Rob,
>> When the reference still is wiped all the way across just toggle the
"play still on/off" button to go back and forth.  It is located just above
the transport controls.
>> <Janet_F_CUSTOM1.gif>
>

> I was able to use the Wipe On/Off (<Shift>-W) on the computer keyboard
after moving the wipe all the way out, to enable cutting.