[Tig] Resolve question

Bob Kertesz bob at bluescreen.com
Sat Jun 18 18:03:28 BST 2011

>Has anyone with access to a Tektronix scope tried the cool CAPTURE button?

>Basically, you can capture a "still" inside the Tek scope with the CAPTURE
>button on the front.

>Then, by moving on to the next clip in your timeline you can see the
>waveform of the captured image (as a gold trace) superimposed over the
>LIVE image (as a white trace).

Leader scopes have offered this feature for quite a while as well.

I use it on set with the vectorscope to make subtle matrix corrections between
cameras while looking at a Chroma Du Monde chart.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC
Hollywood, California
bob at bluescreen.com

DIT and Video Controller extraordinaire.
The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE® compositing.©

High quality images for more than three decades - whether you've wanted them or not.©