[Tig] Post production futures

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 17:01:31 BST 2011

That's certainly no shock to those of us who have seen it in it's heyday, 80's and 90's, through the state of things today. It's funny how the movie industry in the Great Depression actually grew, and flourished at that time. I guess the losses today are a true sign of these times. And as much as I like where the technology has evolved, it has certainly cut out entire processes in making a movie. Unfortunately that also means companies and jobs.
Thanks for sharing Bob.

Tom

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Content - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office