[Tig] 1Tb & 2Tb Raid disks, what make/model?

Andreas Widerøe andreas at smalfilm.no
Tue Mar 8 20:02:22 GMT 2011

Hi Robert,

We use ONLY Western Digital harddrives here. Either the RE3, RE4 or the
Black series. These have all worked well for us over several years. I think
we've only changed 2 or 3 drives the past 2 years. Not bad at all.

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Andreas Widerøe

---
Norsk Smalfilm AS <post at smalfilm.no>