[Tig] 7D with Log-C

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Mon May 16 18:52:18 BST 2011

Yeah, I figured as much. I should have been more clear and said Color correct with a manual exposure curve, and stay away from a rec 709 lut, or any other hard mapping to video space.
If you can separate exposure, blacks and whites on one curve and make your own linear or pseudo S curve, that's the way to go. Bending the H264 codec to your will takes patience and manual tools. Then again, Steve Shaw has Luts for sale specifically to deal with 5 and 7 D footage. Check out his DI list, or Light Illusion for more info.
He seems to be selling the crap out of his profiles right now.

CL

This has been a Mobile Transmission