[Tig] who did the color on (see below; Russian film)

Michael Aranyshev aranysh at mac.com
Fri Oct 21 19:33:44 BST 2011

Funny. What it means is:

Sergei Machilskiy — Director of Photography. Bozhidarka Maslennikova — Colorist. Graded at Salamandra Creative Lab on Baselight. Sound edited at Red Square Studio and mixed at Gorky Studio by Oleg Tatarinov. Where it was edited and who was the editor the guy doesn't know but can find out.

Sorry, should've done the translation but was in a bit of a hurry.

Best,

Michael Aranyshev
Editor