[Tig] cdl dreams

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Sep 3 03:54:25 BST 2011

Craftsmanship, skill, and financial resources today will land you in jail.  I wear my hooters hat and lederhosen when entering and exiting the house, quickly changing into my jangly bracelets in public, thereby celebrating our differences!.

--
Rob Lingelbach   Senior Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org