[Tig] Expansions

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Sat Sep 3 20:26:53 BST 2011

On Sat, 3 Sep 2011, Tyler Hawes wrote:

> Regardless, I think it's high time The Academy recognize our discipline with
> an Award for Best Color Grading, and I do think we have a creative role
> plenty deserving of such. Sound has two awards, for the mixer and the
> editor. We have one for the editor, but we're missing one for the color
> "mixer".

While I agree with the above, it begs the question of what percentage
of the people here on the Tig primarily do color grading rather than
some other post-production (or production) activities?  Perhaps Rob
should set up a Tig survey on the web site where people can indicate
what activities are where they spend most of their time?

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn