[Tig] Art,artistry, and collaboration

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Sat Sep 3 21:08:48 BST 2011

I love this message Lou -

Thanks for taking the time. I respect your talents and intelligence completely and wholly - and I didn't think you totally believed in a colorists lack of ownership in the aesthetic on the screen... Thanks for clarifying.

I did Art school too. BFA in Photography.

CL

This has been a Mobile Transmission