[Tig] Expansions

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Sat Sep 3 22:42:19 BST 2011

No offense taken at all David. In a discussion like this I was assuming you and I were representing both factions in this discussion, not really speaking to each other directly. There are many on the west coast so deeply ingrained in their daily activities that they have a hard time imagining that people all over the world do color correction in a variety of environments.

I appreciate your elaboration and honesty for sure, but I will ask again,
If a CDL is really optional information that contains only a fraction of what we need to interpret the intent, then what is the point?

Best,

CL

This has been a Mobile Transmission