[Tig] Any thoughts/review about Barco DP2K-P DCI Projector?

Laurence Claydon Laurence.Claydon at deluxedigital.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 18:51:31 BST 2011

We have a 7-year old Barco DP100, 6-year old DP90P, and two 5-year old NEC NC800's.

All are power on and used 24/7, all calibrate +/- 0.001 in x and y, and maintain contrast provided the optics are kept clean.

Only failure to date was a coolant pump on the DP100.

So far, so good!

Laurence Claydon
Deluxe Digital London