[Tig] New 3D plasma monitor for grading?

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Thu Sep 8 04:34:28 BST 2011

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011, Tyler Hawes wrote:

> Also, anyone know of any bugaboos with the current model line-up from
> Panasonic vs. previous years?

With consumer devices?  I recall a complaint about flickering pixels
in a Widescreen Review review.  Previous non-3D, non-power-conserving,
Panasonic panels did not have that issue.  But the new panels are a
whole lot more energy efficient so they can be sold in California.

I doubt that the Professional models use the same panels since they
don't care so much about energy efficiency.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn