[Tig] Mistika info and experiences

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Fri Sep 16 14:45:22 BST 2011

Actually if anyone knows anything about the history of this product I'd
like to hear it too.  I'd literally never heard of this product before
it was reported that The Hobbit is using it.  Based on the scary-looking
user interface, I get the sense that the product has been around for a
very long time, probably under different guises.

Owen