[Tig] Mistika info and experiences

Joey D'Anna joeydanna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:31:46 BST 2011

The latest fxguidetv has an overview of mistika at the end:

http://www.fxguide.com/fxguidetv/fxguidetv-120-eyeon-adobeiridas-and-sgo-mistika/

it shows a bit of the ui and how you move around, but doesnt go into too
much detail.

I keep hearing about how its timeline/node system works - but i have yet to
see a comprehensive example of doing a composite with multiple sources and
effects.

it looks like a real interesting system - I would also love to see some more
detailed tutorials/examples of how to use it. their site doesnt seem to have
much in terms of a full walkthru of the UI and functionality