[Tig] The Dark Knight Rises

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Wed Aug 1 14:21:33 BST 2012

I saw it in digital IMAX. The commercials and trailers beforehand all
looked well balanced, so I'm sure it wasn't a calibration issue.
Here's an example of what I mean:
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/04/12/dark-knight-rises-bane_320.jpg note
how yellow his skin looks, especially on his neck.
Actually the worst offenders for this were at the beginning of the film,
but I haven't found any stills.

Jack