[Tig] The Dark Knight Rises

Jean-Clement Soret jean-c at moving-picture.com
Wed Aug 1 14:27:59 BST 2012

Please forgive the generalisation but I've often found DI colorgrading trailing behind commercials by a few years, high contrast, duo tone, heavy handed color washes...been there. done that. Today grading is a lot more natural, sometimes too much and some might say flat and ugly but overall more mature with great attention to detail. Just give it some time....

Jean-Clement Soret
Colourist

MPC
127 - 133 Wardour Street