[Tig] Film in Australia

Cem Ozkilicci cemoz101 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 08:35:09 BST 2012

Hi Rick,

Join the club! Norway has been without a lab for over a year now and our Arriscanner is sitting idle... Nordisk, in Copenhagen, has closed its lab, leaving people the only option of going to Stockholm for film processing, that is if you want to stay in Scandinavia and not go to London or anywhere else in Europe.

I'm curious to know how much film is actually shot and graded in Stockholm... Maybe Carl can shed some light?

Cheers!

Cem
Colourist / Storyline

Oslo

- - - - -

We have now decommissioned both our telecine machines as there is nil
interest in shooting on film. There is talk of turning them into a
sculptured art piece.

The NorthLight scanner remains turned on, but we wonder for how much longer.

Interesting.

Rick, FSM Sydney