[Tig] Film in Australia

james at oldtvgear.com james at oldtvgear.com
Sat Aug 4 09:32:31 BST 2012

There are places like us (Australian Television Archive) who run on a
limited or next to no budget!, who could certainly make use of a
telecine machine to digitise the endless film material in storage,
certainly do not destroy or dump the gear just because its been
de-commisioned.

James
www.austvarchive.com
www.oldtvgear.com