[Tig] Learning the trade

Rogério Moraes rogermamo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:56:51 BST 2012

To learn the craft... That was one of the best posts on TIG In recent
times. Nowadays it seems that only takes a reasonable priced piece of
software  to make a colorist. Not true by far. I learned from working
with other talented craftsman, and developing a more sensitive eye to
the image, film, and scene. A good curiosity on technical aspects
helped a lot.Don't know if I mastered the trade, but enough to
understand it's beauty. On answer to your question: no formal
training, but the willingness to do a good job.
Let's keep the craft.

Sent from USS Enterprise