[Tig] CintelBlackmagic Pricing

Steve Roberts steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 07:46:44 BST 2012

Once Blackmagic get into having to build precision hardware with moving
parts, I doubt we'll see the same sort of discounts as on their hardware
box solutions. As an example, their DaVinci control panel is about
2/3rds the price of the Nucoda Precision panel, but the latter has a
much higher specification.

Steve Roberts
Freelance Senior Post Production Engineer
BBC Studios and Post Production

020 857 64556
Room 2551, Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ

www.bbcstudiosandpostproduction.com

BBC Studios and Post Production Ltd, Registered Office Television
Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ, Registered Number 3593793 England

http://www.bbc.co.uk/