[Tig] BBC TV series looks too modern

David Bernstein d_bernstein2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 17:56:17 BST 2012

Hi Peter,

In an oddly related coincidence, I came across this blog post this morning, on the wonders of U-matic machinery. As a reminder perhaps of what the late '60s looked like to the BBC, be sure to check out the hilarious Sony U-matic demo clip from 1971, near the bottom of the page.
http://tinyurl.com/9nn77tn

Best Regards,

David