[Tig] Kodak filing Chap 11...

Joey D'Anna joeydanna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:45:34 GMT 2012

I still haven't been able to get the kind of photos I get with medium
format film on a DSLR. The large frame size makes a huge difference.
I'm seriously thinking about setting up my own lab to process color 120 (I
already do my own b&w - thats easy).
I'm not sure I can deal with not having a lab 5 minutes from me that can do
it :/