[Tig] John Lowry, RIP

dan doubledee at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 25 07:21:02 GMT 2012

John RIP

A Pioneer, a MadMan, a Major contribution to the industry and a Priceless Pal

John found detail where there was none to the naked eye. He wrote the book on image quality engineering.  Truly one of the greatest  digital magicians of our time.   I remember many years ago ... hundreds of Macs lined up on baker's racks. The first true Apple Render Farm.  Swapping theory with him was a treat.  I can remember more than one conversation that became heated because that's who he was.

best,

Dan DiPaola
Co-Founder/IQE
ImageQualityEngineer