[Tig] Sony EIAJ CV 2100 ACE Manual

Peter White (EAFA) Peter.White at uea.ac.uk
Mon Jul 2 12:11:34 BST 2012

Thanks to all for the suggestions.  Paul Halpin pointed me towards a hardcopy for a VERY reasonable price and located in the UK.

We're getting rather good pictures out of the machines so far.  Our test tape happens to be an off-air recording of a local television film that we keep the original of (16mm) in our Archive.  The cool bit is that the off-air contains to advert break in the middle which obviously weren't part of the original!

Kind regards,

Pete