[Tig] The Newsroom

Juan Salvo js at grsv.com
Tue Jul 3 05:38:23 BST 2012

Great to see that the latest episode of The Newsroom was significantly
less grainy. Amazing what a difference Alexa makes. Still has that
nice cool undertone, and rich blacks, but none of the grain. Also in
terms of story, a much stronger episode in my opinion. Had heard eps
two and three were weak, but I preferred EP 2 to the pilot, looking
forward to more.