[Tig] The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction

Bob Festa bobfesta at mac.com
Wed Jul 4 20:36:32 BST 2012

Speaking of great books... the legendary Steve Hullfish has just released "The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction", second edition. Focal Press.

The wonderful thing about Steve's books are that they cover every overused technique that all of us colorists abuse on a daily basis. They are never too heavy on technology, and this one features over a dozen colorists speaking about the way they approach the craft. Using stock shots, colorists from many genres ingest the material and explain how they attack the scenes. The beauty of it, the tips and tricks, really transcend the software we all use. I have not finished the entire book, but it is incredibly comprehensive. I have learned much by reading it, I think others will also.

Best,

Bob Festa

disclaimer;  Yes, I have been interviewed for Steves book. No, I did not receive any compensation.

Send 1819 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Call 310.401.2220 Fax 310.401.2224 Visit www.NewHat.TV
Write bob at NewHat.TV