[Tig] Here is a thanks from Home Depot

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Jul 9 05:15:19 BST 2012

this is spam, engendered by recent maillinglist activity that is in turn engendered by very recent TIG activity(CINEMADNG).     I truncate it in the interest of keeping bandwidth down.   Which, incidentally has all too little attention in email.

Please consider the bandwidth used when adding legal disclaimers,more than 3 liines.  What used to be considered de rigeur is now considered extreme overkill.   Adding an attachment will automatically be rejected, considering its roughly 48:1 ratio of graphic to equivalent text.

And in case you wondered, this message is approx. 500k size, which makes it 250 pages (truncated)

I am working on the open source coding to  obviate this this in the future.  and will donate it to the OS community.
Archives are extremely important, and should be kept trimmed.