[Tig] Liquidation of Cintel and acquisition by Blackmagic

Andreas Widerøe andreas at filmtek.no
Tue Jul 31 12:19:38 BST 2012

Hi TIG'ers!

Even though it's summer here on the northern hemisphere, I find it strange
that noone has commented on the recent liquidation of Cintel, not to mention
the acquisition by Blackmagic-Design. This is huge telecine and film news.
Makes me wonder if you all have gone digital?

Anyway, I would love to read some comments about what happened to Cintel/the
employees and what kind of products are on your Blackmagic wishlist?

Keep it cool! (BRRE)

Best regards,
Andreas Widerøe

---