[Tig] T shirts orders being taken

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Mar 1 01:34:33 GMT 2012

I won't be able to sell on the floor of NAB for various reasons.  I will however send by post, to any country.

The information I need from each person desiring one is:

Name; address; (including country),phone #; and email address;
size requested (S, M, L, XL, XXL, (and there may be an XXXL contact me))

These are Hanes Beefy Ts  (good quality) 100% cotton, black, with new TIG one color (gray) logo
on left chest and URL on back.  Not embroidered but should last a long time (I had one go through
100 washings with barely noticeable wear).

Photo at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/TIG_T-Shirts_for_Sale!

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist