[Tig] T shirts orders being taken

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Mar 1 02:07:06 GMT 2012

The shipping will happen as soon as the order is filled, which will be somewhere around the same time as NAB.

I have the following orders so far with missing information:

Bert   - address, phone, last name
Rogerio Moraes -  address, phone
Rick Pags - address, phone
Dean Jackson - address, phone
Bob Friesenhahan - address, phone
Marc Wielage - address, phone
Ben Perez - address, phone
Josh Petok - address, phone
Craig Dingwall - address,  phone
Dave Corbitt - address, phone
Clark Bierbaum - address
Michael Poimboeuf - address, phone
Dave Satin - address, phone
Mike Bittle - address
Bob Campbell - address,  phone
Barry Shankman - address, phone
Gary Adams - address, phone
Ben Perez - address, phone
video engineering - address, phone

(Dave Satin and Alan Rosenfeld were the only ones to submit all applicable info :) )

I don't have a price yet but it will be somewhere around 35$ for the shirt including shipping; since we only have 12 hats ordered,
not sure about that yet.   (the minimum is 24 units, and the print prep is 37$, so we need more orders to make the price reasonable).
 The payments will be accepted via PayPal.   (see http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Supporters  the "make a donation" button)

Once all the orders are in, there will be one shipment per week.