[Tig] shirts, hats.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Mar 3 00:50:33 GMT 2012

Because of the paucity of orders, the price break I had been hoping for isn't reached by the current order count.

However, I can keep the Tshirt price at 35$ (keep in mind the printing/screening charges, shipping) and the hat
price will be posted as soon as I get the quote back from the supplier.

There will be some extra shirts available in M/L/XL sizes as well as a few extra hats, for those who haven't already
ordered.

photo of T-shirt is at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/TIG_T-Shirts_for_Sale!

Payment is made via the Paypal interface at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Supporters   (keep in mind this interface is in Euros, so do a rate conversion before entering amount)

Payment needs to be made before shipping.  Shipping date best estimate is 20th of March, via USPS.

Thanks to Gary Adams and Marc Wielage for already making payment.

Those who are getting hats, best not to make payment until we get the quote, sometime later today or on Monday.

still missing the following:
----------------------------------

Bert   - address, phone, last name, payment

Rogerio Moraes -  address, phone, payment

Rick Pags - address, phone, payment

Dean Jackson - address, phone, payment

Bob Friesenhahn - payment

Marc Wielage -  phone, payment for 1 extra

Ben Perez - address, phone, payment

Josh Petok - address, phone, payment

Craig Dingwall - payment

Dave Corbitt - payment

Michael Poimboeuf - address, phone, payment

Dave Satin - address, phone, payment

Mike Bittle - payment

Bob Campbell - address,  phone, payment

Barry Shankman -  phone, payment