[Tig] T-Shirts with numbers

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Mar 3 21:50:07 GMT 2012

sorry Carl, the artwork has already been submitted, and we don't want to encourage
noise over signal on the group.   (quantity over quality)

On Mar 3, 2012, at 1:30 PM, Carl Skaff wrote:

> Hi Rob
> Some time ago I remember that you posted the 'top posting people'. Meaning
> the people that have made the most posts on Tig.
> I believe I was at number 9 or something back then :)
>
> If you have that list for 2011... If I was still on the top 10 I would be
> willing to pay €50 for a shirt with the Tig-logo and my name + the number :)
> (a T-Shirt like that should enable me to skip ahead in some vendor-lines at
> Nab)
>
> And you could do a special T-Shirt saying 'Top TIG donor 2011' that can
> only be bought by the person/company that  donated the most money to Tig in
> 2012. And charge €100.
> Or even €500 if they are rich enough to be to top donor:)

this is not a group that prizes money over substance.  actual amounts are not revealed.

> Oh, and that photo-contest...
> Is that only appropriate pics or un-appropriate?

what do you mean by un-appropriate?   (inappropriate)

picture the TIG as a group of professionals and some neophytes at a meeting hall, where the
posting person is at a lectern.  What would you have him or her have up on the whiteboard?

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist