[Tig] T-Shirts with numbers

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sun Mar 4 00:15:49 GMT 2012

I think I took you too seriously Carl (on second reading) :)

On Mar 3, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> sorry Carl, the artwork has already been submitted, and we don't want to encourage
> noise over signal on the group.   (quantity over quality)

I can't number the shirts without incurring a much higher print cost.

As it is, I just did the math, and this first order, after shipping, just about breaks even.

I have about 34 T-shirt orders and about 10 hat orders.  My cost comes down at higher quantities,
or on the next run, because the art and screen/print has already been done (I think).   It's not the shirts
that are expensive, it's the prep work.

so I'm spending about 2 days with artwork and stuffing envelopes with shirts, and hats, and getting paid nothing.
encourage others to buy, and then the TIG will start to show some return for this effort.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist