[Tig] More on the DCP wild west

Rogério Moraes rogermamo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:12:30 GMT 2012

Well... Yes, it is a great page and it's creator should be praised for
helping DCP creators around the world. Also all thew tool that he points to
are of great value  and I do use them in great extent. But, I'm coming form
that page :) . The problem seems to be with Dolby DSS servers not being
able to " understand" the subtitles (xml.MXF package) and proper render
them. But Dolby says (as I was told...) this is done by the projector, not
the server. Anyways. I very much apreciate any help. Someone form Dolby
could clarify on this? Or Christie (wich seems to be the projector, that
should be able to render CineCanvas subtitles?)

Thanks you all anyway...

Em 10 de março de 2012 16:07, JM <poundingruvz at yahoo.com> escreveu:

> I've was recently looking for something on DCP creation, and found this
> website:
>
> http://www.knuterikevensen.com
>
> He seems to know quite a bit about easyDCP, and DCP in general.
> His about page contains his contact information.
>
> ---
> Jason Myres
> Digital Colorist
> Los Angeles, CA