[Tig] More on the DCP wild west

Rogério Moraes rogermamo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:03:47 GMT 2012

Thank you all for inputs. This Sunday I could do a 2 screen test, this
time on a different Dolby Server( same Multiplex, different
screen).The first was an dss200, today on dss100 the subtitles were
rendered fine! And, as I guessed the XML file wasn't even recognized
by the server. I think if someone from Dolby could shed a light? Or is
a cinema configuraton, as Jim said, because the server in only a
passtrough? Let's try to communicate well inthis new era, because it's
good and it's here to stay.

On the move from an iPhone