[Tig] TIG NAB FS 2012

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Mar 12 06:17:40 GMT 2012

For the TIG NAB Focus Sheet 2012, we have the following entries.  The sooner you get your entry in, along with a contribution to the TIG, the sooner it will appear on the TIG, associated sites, and be propagated for miles around.

--Rob

TKColorist Internet Group NAB Focus Sheet 2012

IMAGE SYSTEMS NAB 2012 Preview:
Stand # SL6310
At NAB 2012, Image Systems will unveil expanded color grading solutions with new IIF-ACES workflow in Nucoda, and new automated restoration workflow including the new video restoration tools in Phoenix. info
Please feel free to use our Guest Pass Code LV2050 to register for free access to all NAB Show Exhibits. Guest Pass Codes expire March 30. [10120228p]

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist