[Tig] What are you grading today?

G. Conners hdcolorist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:55:51 GMT 2012

I just finished a film for PBS called "Shattered Sky" which was shot on
tape. I'm also starting 6 new episodes of "Bomb Patrol Afghanistan" for G4.
19 cameras, all tape. I haven't seen real film footage, except for archival
footage for a few years in the DC area.

Greg

 Greg Conners, Freelance Color Grading Artist and Photo Editor

IMDB Credits - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2178122/

Show Demos - http://exposureroom.com/members/hdcolorist/videos/

Online Resume - http://www.linkedin.com/in/gconners

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/people/Greg-Conners/1305159140

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they
have to say something"