[Tig] shipping advice sought (TIG tshirts)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Mar 27 01:35:25 BST 2012

On Mar 26, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Skip Elsheimer wrote:

> You can send things via US Priority Mail but don't use their flat rate products as they tend to be more expensive - unless you are shipping bars of lead and then its a great deal! ;)

thank you Skip but for about 20-25 shipments I don't want to keep the 30 people behind me in line waiting the half-hour it would take... and I need to know the price before I ship, so that means two visits to the long line.  Thanks for the info.

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist