[Tig] Pablo Colorist

Dominic Pandolfino dp at niceshoes.com
Wed Mar 28 00:02:40 BST 2012

I don't often write on the Tig but certainly enjoy reading it.  I kind of miss Craig Leffle's rants, now that he is out of the Color Grading room.  I have a request from a friend of mine at All Mobile Video, in New York.

Please direct your replies to Paul at the phone number or the e-mail address below.

I'm looking for an experienced Pablo colorist for a one day job on April 7 here at Chelsea.  If you can recommend anyone, that would be great.
Best,
Paula

Paula Pevzner
Director of Post Operations
All Mobile Video/Chelsea Post
221 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
646/486-8016

Thanks,
dp

Dominic Pandolfino
Chief Executive Officer

T 212 683 1704	F 212 683 9233	C 917 301 4009
352 Park Avenue South 16th Floor, NY, NY 10010
niceshoes.com