[Tig] New "Look" or not?

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Wed May 2 12:29:41 BST 2012

I call it the "Log C without CC" look. I think when someone got the first Log C files straight out of Alexa they thought that's how it was supposed to look. Yes just a trend. There is a challege though. With all the DSLR footage that is captured very contrasty, especially from 5D and 7D , to give it this look. Even that's not much of a challenge though.

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Content/Post - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office