[Tig] New "Look" or not?

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Wed May 2 23:34:05 BST 2012

I don't think it's the end of "more contrasty", I have clients always coming in and saying we shot RED, Alexa etc... but we want it to look like "man on fire film".

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Content/Post - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office