[Tig] Weird 16mm black/white neg 7222 problem (CARL)

videogenie at aol.com videogenie at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 22:47:12 GMT 2012

> I have a feeling that it might be that the film built up some static
> electricity either in the camera or darkroom that caused tiny spark that
> exposed the film. I don't know. Maybe a far fetched answer.

 Carl I had a similar problem long ago and far away.. it was the feed reel ..
the reel was made of steel and it was building up a magnetic field that was dispersing right before the gate where the ionized air nozzle
was blowing charged air across the film.. you said no matter how far fetched.. this problem took us almost a complete shift
to figure out.. Hope this helps

*)0(* bls
barry shankman

SVB Consulting Services < CTO >