[Tig] Weird 16mm black/white neg 7222 problem

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Sat Nov 3 23:27:11 GMT 2012

I was stepping back and forth on the same frame.

Frame 1..2...3..2..1..2...1...2..1..2..3..2..3..
Sort of.

It is very random.
This was one frame that had a quite severe 'blotch'.
Most of the stuff is more like tiny spots.

I'll try to send out a short clip tomorrow.

I don't really follow you on that IIRC and Callier effect.

/Carl

(Sent from mobile device)
*Carl Skaff*
*Colorist*