[Tig] Lawrence Of Arabia

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Sun Nov 4 15:20:27 GMT 2012

It's already been doing the rounds (here in the UK at least). The screening
I saw (at the BFI) looked awful, which made me think they screened the
wrong version. I've seen clips presented by Grover Crisp, which looked a
lot better, but difficult to know for sure it was a different version as
they weren't in context.

Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road
Limited<http://www.surrealroad.com>

Download Synaesthesia <http://synaesthesia.surrealroad.com/download>