[Tig] Lawrence Of Arabia

Jim Houston jdhouston at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 05:12:28 GMT 2012

If it was a DCP, I think there is only one image version.

There can be problems with booth setup of digital projectors that
 can 'damage' the quality of the presentation.  The two largest
 are setting the projector too close to the port glass so that reflections
 bounce back into the lens thus reducing contrast.  The second
 problem is theaters using dual glass in the port (often 10mm
 in thickness).  This can cause a significant MTF loss for a
 4K show. Keeping the image large when it hits the glass
 can help reduce dispersion losses.

[I was lightly involved in the Lawrence project while at Colorworks]
----
Jim Houston